Terms and Conditions
- If the hirer is paying for the rental by credit or debit card, he or she should provide Besports with the necessary details and authorize Besports to debit the amount due from the card company.
- The hire price for your cycle at Besports is inclusive of the helmet.
- Minimum rental period is 60 minutes. Even if you return within 45 minutes or lesser, you will be charged rental for 60 minutes.
- Every 60-minute rental is given a buffer of additional 10 minutes. If this buffer time limit is exceeded, you will be charged for the 30 minutes or 60 minutes rate depending on the time you have returned the rental.
- Minimum hire period is 60 minutes.
- Monthly and yearly hires can also be made. For more details get in touch with us.
- Painting, damaging or vandalizing the hired cycle will result in a fine dependent on the extent of the damage done.
- Any loss of equipment will result in a fine to compensate the value of the lost item.
SAFETY OF RENTAL
- The hirer takes entire responsibility for the rented cycles and accepts no to rehire, sell, alter, repair or modify it in any form.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
- We accept Visa and Mastercard payments.
- The hirer should be in sound health without any serious health conditions. Besports doesn’t take any responsibility for any medical condition caused by physical exertion.
- Its mandatory for the hirer to wear sports shoes or any other type of closed shoes. Refrain from wearing slippers, flip flops or sandals.
- Wearing a helmet is a must.
- Make sure kid cyclers are always accompanied by a parent or adult.
- If cycling with infants make use of the trolley. Each trolley has a capacity of 50 Kg and can carry up to 2 infants.
SAFETY OF FACILITY
- Respect ladies and guests who are visiting the Al Wathba camel racetrack.
- Alcohol and smoking is not allowed in the premises or while cycling.
CANCELLATION OF RENTAL
- After individual rentals are confirmed via email or other, cancellation terms are:
- Full refund of rental if cancelled up to 24 hours before the rental period.